WHO: Cohen’s Retreat, a historic destination for art, food and community located in Savannah’s famed Moon River District.
WHAT: Cohen’s Retreat is hosting its annual Fall Pop Up Shop, which is free and open to the public, November 3-4. This fun, family-friendly event will showcase an array of diverse local artisans featuring speciality products, art, fashion, jewelry and more. Cohen’s Retreat will provide food and beverage refreshments for purchase including gourmet hamburgers, hot dogs, Savannah’s famous Leopold’s Ice Cream and additional menu favorites for purchase. The community is invited to come out and enjoy this indoor and outdoor shopping extravaganza on the grounds of this unique Savannah landmark.
- Daughter Handwovens | http://daughterhandwovens.com/
- John Powers | http://www.sweetfieldleather.com/
- Alma Pacheco | https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlmaBoheme
- CopperTree Pottery | http://www.coppertreepottery.com/
- OCY Originals | https://www.etsy.com/shop/OCYOriginals
- Peaches Children's Shoppe | https://www.shoppeaches.com/
- Paper Towns Vintage | https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperTownsVintage
- Darling Lemon | https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarlingLemonPaperie
- Forest and Fin | http://www.forestandfin.com/
- Julie Kay Design | http://www.juliekaydesignstudio.com/
- Coastal Wood Design | http://coastalwooddesign.com/
- Carlette Cormier | http://www.carlettecormier.com/
- Paige Firnberg | http://www.paigefirnberg.com/
- Daisy Sullivan | http://www.daisysullivant.com/
- Salacia Salts | https://salaciasalts.com/
- Kainat Beauty | http://www.kainatbeauty.com/
- CSullivan Designs | https://www.etsy.com/shop/CSullivanDesigns
- J. Paige | https://www.facebook.com/jpaigestyle/
- Buck + Doe | https://www.buck-and-doe.com/about
- Laura Cox Designs | https://www.etsy.com/shop/LauraCoxDesigns
- Wheaton Whaley Designs | https://www.etsy.com/shop/WheatonWhaleyDesigns
- Leigh Ann Barnes Handbags | https://www.leighannbarnes.com/
- Junior League Cookbook Sales
- Renee Fisher Jewelry
- Sherry's Honeypot Fabrics
WHEN: Friday, November 3, 2017, 2-6 p.m. + Saturday, November 4, 2017, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
WHERE: 5715 Skidaway Rd. Savannah, Ga., 31406
ABOUT COHEN’S RETREAT:
A Savannah landmark, Cohen's Retreat is a historic destination, located in the city’s famed Moon River District, where one-of-a-kind art, food and community come together. At Cohen’s, every thoughtfully curated drink, dish and design element beckons its guests to be inspired. For more information, please visit www.cohensretreat.com.